2. If you have decided to pay for the room on your own and then decide to bring a broke friend remember that is a big responsibility if you want them to hang with u. Restaurant food, club money, gas money for their bike, alcohol @ ur room, food @ ur room. Your expenses have just doubled. They won't be able to do everything that you do, and will probably spoil your time @BBW. Best thing, if they don't have the money for the room by Tax day(4/15), it's probably a good idea to leave them at home.
3. If your friend hasn't had any experience riding a bike on the highway and/or doesn't have a motorcycle license or has a learner's permit. You may want to help them to get their license/experience on the road before coming to BBW. If they crash, or go to jail, your weekend just got ruined.
4. If you don't have enough money to afford your trip, don't be trying to ball out on credit. Paying for your trip with credit will make you regret it later. Look into cheaper options.
5. If you are not sure about the crew you're rolling with, do go with-out them. People are friendly on the beach, you can always make new friend while you're down there riding solo.
1. Save money early, and often. the more you save the more fun you can have. Pay for you hotel in advance so the only expense you will have is "gas, club if you want, drinks, food".
2. Get to know people who are going before you arrive. Join the Facebook group, or Black Bike Week .com website and get to know people. More people you know the better you weekend will be.
3. Take 30 minutes to a hour and Google maps the roads. Find places you want to go ahead of time and learn the major streets "HWY 17, North Ocean Blvd, South Ocean Blvd, etc".
4. Bring enough damn clothes "that include draws". It get's hot in Myrtle Beach in May. Taking 3 showers a day is normal, so have a few extra set's of clothes and underwear to change into.
Need YOUR INPUT !! If you got some Dos or Don'ts Add them to the comment box below "you don't have login or use your real name"